Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Blog

So I've always been a fan of movies. Almost every movie I've seen has either been on opening day or within the first week that it was in theaters. A lot of people actually rely on this and ask me my opinions of a movie before they go see it, and, for the most part, they agree with my opinions. So, I started this blog so that I can let other people know my opinions about movies. The only advice I would like to give is for my readers to go see a movie for themselves and form their own opinions. I will just be giving my opinion and somethings for all of you to expect. If I give a movie a bad review you may in fact enjoy the movie, and vice versa, I may have enjoyed a movie that you didn't enjoy.

Please enjoy my opinions and let me know if you agree or disagree.

Also, if there is a movie you would like me to review please feel free to email me the title of the film.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment